Combined notching and grinding for steel, stainless steel and aluminium pipes and profiles.
- Adjustable clamping device
- Circular pipe section, square and flat steel bars
- Adjustable grinding angle between 30° and 90° (0° – 60°)
- Quick change of grinding belt
- Powerful 2.5/3.3 kW motor
- Easy belt height adjustment
- Large folding protective screen
- Chip collection containers
- Low-vibration base frame
- Large grinding surface with workpiece stop device
- Adjustable stroke stop without tools
- 2 different belt speeds
Mackma’s combined pipe and profile grinding machine is ideal for grinding pipes sections and profiles thanks to the easily clamping device, which allows both circular and square pipes and flat steel to be clamped at an adjustable grinding angle of 30° to 90° (0° – 60°).
The powerful 2.5 / 3.3 kW motor allows easy adaptation to different materials thanks to 2 different belt speeds, 15 m/sec for more delicate materials such as stainless steel and aluminium, while steel can be processed at 30 m/sec.
Machining is made extremely easy thanks to the tool-free quick-change tensioner system, the guide plate that discharges the grinding dust into the rear swarf discharge, and the fast changeover from pipe grinding to belt grinding.
The structure features a base plate that reduces vibration levels. The large folding protective screen, complete with suction device, ensures excellent visibility of the workpiece.
The combined pipe and belt grinding is manufactured in accordance with EC directives.
|Belt dimensions||100 x 2000 mm|
|Motor power||2,5/3,3 kW|
|Motor speed||1.400 – 2.800 rpm|
|Belt speed||15 – 30 m/sec|
|Grinding diameter||17,2 – 78 mm|
|Adjustable grinding angle||30° – 90° (0° – 60°)|
|Diameter of suction nozzles||2 x 70 mm|
|Dimensions||1250 x 750 x 1140 mm|