DIAMETER AND HOURLY PRODUCTION OF THE BTT65
|Production (Kg / hour)Aluminium||60/70|
|Production (Kg / hour) Iron||120/140|
|Production (Kg / hour) Copper||164|
|Production (Kg / hour)Cast iron||194|
|Production (Kg / hour) Brass||231|
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS BTT65
|Motor power||6 kW|
|Power – Voltage||0.8 kW|
|Energy consumption per hour||380/400|
|Power frequency||50 Hz|
|Briquette diameter||65 mm|
|Max. briquette length||65 mm|
|Double-acting hydraulic piston||Including|
|Work cycles per minute||3 pz|
|Machine length in mm||1500|
|Machine width in mm||900|
|Machine height in mm||1200|
|Machine weight in kg||1000|
|Oil collection capacity inner tank||80 Lt|
|External oil drainage and recovery tank||Optional upon request|
|Double oil temperature control radiator||Including|
|Internal hydraulic pump with a capacity of Lt per minute||80 Lt|
|Built-in vibrating hopper||Including|
|Built-in shredder for long chips||Optional upon request|
|Hopper capacity||400 Lt|
|Machine opened on 3 sides for internal inspections||Including|
|Start/stop automatic level sensor||Including|
|Interchangeable control panel||Including|
|Provision for external machine power supply||Including|
|Sensor for communicating with other machines||Including|
|Internal oil filter||Including|
|Pressure control manometer||Including|
|Touch screen with software for remote control||Including|
|USB port for Web Cam handling||Including|
|Ability to enable Mackma remote assistance||Including|
Mackma briquetting machines meet the requirements
- CNC control
The control panel allows you to programme cycles, stop or start the machine, check the operating status, the number of working cycles…
- Interconnection of computer systems and connection to other machines.
They can be connected to the production lines or conveyor belts present in the company, so that start and stop commands can be sent to the line if the collection tank is full or not.
- Simple and intuitive interface
The interface used on Mackma briquetting presses is simple and intuitive, the 10” colour touchscreen PLC screen allows the full view of settings, the clear and intuitive graphics enhances user friendliness and speeds up the programming process.
- Remote assistance
Mackma briquetting presses can receive remote assistance.
With Mackma briquetting machines, you save resources and increase profits
Discover the advantages of briquetting chips with Mackma briquetting machines
- Volume reduction -90% *
Waste storage space, costs and time are reduced and improve of internal handling and external transport.
- Handling and transport -80% The volumetric reduction of the product allows for fewer deliveries of the waste or product to specialised waste management companies or directly to the foundry, resulting in cost savings.
- Recovery of any internal liquids +20% Metal shavings can contain significant quantity of oils and emulsions, which are often very expensive. During the process briquetting process, it is possible to recover approximately up to 98% of liquid inside the swarf. Through the hydraulic circuit inside the briquetting machine, the liquids present will be sent back to the processing centres, resulting in a reduction in product consumption and economic savings.
- Increased commercial value and melt yield +70% Briquettes intended for foundries have a higher commercial value than shavings because, during melting, they significantly increase the material yield and can be loaded directly into the melting furnaces without prior treatment of the emulsion liquids. They are qualitatively better than swarf, which on the other hand is subject to oxidation, reduction and shrinkage.
In a chip where 20 % liquid is present, only 2 % will remain in the chip after briquetting. The extracted liquid will then be recovered and sent back to the machining centres.
What can be briquetted?
You can make briquettes from almost any material, here are some examples
Steel – Iron – Aluminium – Plastic – Nilon fibre – Waffles – Coffee – Aluminium from sheet metal – Copper – Aluminium from cans – Brass – Chestnut shavings – Plastic from bottles – Dry shavings – Aluminium from bottle caps – Magazine paper – Wood shavings – Titanium shavings – Plastic PVC – Leather shavings – Rubber shavings – Paper – Ferns – Hazel tree prunings – Natural Fibre Textile – Lead – Stainless steel – Cast iron – Tantalum
Want to be sure that your material can be briquetted?
Contact us and send us a photo or sample of your material and we will test compaction.